Pets bring a lot of love into the home, but they also bring more to clean up. Between cages, feeding bowls, and muddy paw prints, a pet can be a lot of work, but you can pick all that up and more with Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™. Once you get a pet, the first thing you’ll notice (after all the cuddling and playing) is the mess. But with these tips, your home will be mess-free and clean:
- Start vacuuming daily. If you have a carpet, a daily routine of vacuuming is your first step to fighting pet hair.
- Use a lint roller with a sticky surface on couches and other fabric surfaces. Between picking up stray hairs from your sweater or cleaning the sofa every morning, a lint roller is every pet owner’s best friend.
- Comb your dog or cat regularly. Your time cuddling with your pet might be the best time to clean. A few strokes with a pet comb will keep your pet and your home clean. At the pet store, you’ll find combs and brushes specifically for picking up any loose hairs on your pet.
- Always have a paper towel ready for the muddy paws. Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ is excellent for cleaning up wet paws after a walk.
- Use a bio-enzymatic cleaner after accidents. The only way to prevent one accident from becoming a habit is to break down the pet pee enzymes with bio-enzymatic cleaner or white vinegar. The enzymes are what your pet smells when they’ve marked their territory. It’s natural, but not wanted in your home. You can find a bio-enzymatic cleaner at your local pet store.
Keep your home clean and pet mess free with Viva® Multi-Surface Cloth™ paper towels